Nepali 16 years Shemale | Gets Naked | To Earn Money | In Thamel

Yesterday, in Thamel, Nepal one of 16 years old teen comes into a bar and tells the manager that she want to work as sex worker there for money. She than gets naked in the media for her popularity. She tells that, she can enjoy sex with boy or girl. She tells herself a virgin and tells that she is only 16 years old. The manager of the bar tells that, if will you entertain me by your sex work than I will keep you in my bar. Then, she says okay. She gives a rocking sex to the manager and looses her virginity with the manager. She entertains the manger very much. Manager gets satisfied and asks, what will you do if your parents will know that you are working as a sex worker in Thamel in this bar? She says, "I don't know who my parents are, I've been adopted. The one who adopted me, threw me out off his house a week ago for almost no reason. He said that, I tried to seduce his young son all the time. But I'd never done so. It was actually plan of her wife to get me out of the house by poisoning him against me."