World's top sex story | With stranger met at a party | Girl's sex story

A boy next to my chair in party wishpered in my ear, "your pussy looks wet". Then I tightly joined my legs and realized that I had not put on my panties. I'd drunk too much so couldn't control myself too much. So I asked "Do you wanna come into my room?" He said "Sure". But I don't remember everything that was hapenning in the party.
Nepali girl's room sex

Later on I found myself in my room my pussy being sucked. With a lots of emotions I ejaculated. Then he slowly put his penis into my pussy. It was really very wonderful. After sometime he squirted into my pussy. Then, he fell upon my bed by my side. After sometime I again wanted to have sex. But he was asleep. But as I started sucking his cock, slowly it got erection. I sucked so forcefully for long time that he cummed into my mouth and again tired and fell asleep. I then planned not to suck for a long time, so I after 20 minutes sucked his cock until it was erect. Then ride over him. I inserted his long penis into my pussy. And started to move my pussy up and down. It was about more than 10 minutes, I got tired. I slowed down. Then got up and started to suck my pussy and titties. He then put his long penis into my pussy and started to fuck hard. It was really wonderful to have sex for such long time and in such emotional way. I had never enjoyed such sex in my entire life. He fucked me for more than 35 mins and then squirted into my pussy. The cum was too much that it came out splashing from my pussy during his ejaculation. Both of us slept and woke up in the morning and again started to have sex. We ate breakfast and again started to have sex. We slept. When I woke up I found him sleeping but his cock into my pussy. It was really wonderful to have it into my pussy. I again started to suck his penis and had wonderful sex. In the evening we planned for our again meeting and then he went promising me to come back again next day. He has also promised me that he will spent all of his holiday fucking me. It was really fucking entertaining to fuck him. It was so beautiful sex that I couldn't stop myself to post my story in xxnepali.blogspot.com.