Sex with a student | Teacher | Young Girl | Hot Student | Big Boobs

Yesterday when I was with my student, a pretty little girl of age 16 teaching mathematics, she slowly got her hands towards me. I ignored and continued teaching her. She was sitting on a sofa next to me. She always tried to get me a good view of her boobs as she bent to look at the notebook. She seemed to love the feeling whenever I mistakenly touch her hands or fingers when I was explaining.

Once, I didn't realize that she had her boobs so close to my hands. Unknowingly I poked her boobs by the pen. She said 'aaah'. I knew that it wasn't a hard press but she made a sound as she had been poked real hard. She pretended. She put her hands on her boobs and made a face as if it paining. I said her not to joke and also said that I knew that I didn't hit her that bad.

She got angry as I said that to her and she suddenly said, you wanna see where you hit me... see here... and she started to undress. She took her T-shirt off. I almost pissed in my pants. I never had been that surprised. And then she started to unbutton her bra from the back. In a while she was topless. I was speechless. She grabbed my hand and took my hand to her boobs and made me touch her boobs. She said, this is where you hurt me. I was surprised. I said how can I help you now. She said, whenever I have a pain in my boobs, I make someone suck my boobs, that cures my pain. Surprisingly I said, I will try. I started to suck her boobs, she started to moan. I didn't realize when my hands were all over her body. I grabbed her ass and tried to insert my finger into her vagina from the back. Her pussy was wet. She already had her soft hands on my penis. She started to give me a blowjob. Well I can't tell you how wonderful the feeling was to get a blowjob. I never had a blowjob. When I had it, I was feeling like I'm already in a heaven. Suddenly I cum. A moment later when I was sucking her pussy, which made me feel real good. Then I inserted my cock into her vagina. She started to moan loudly. That sex lasted for about 19 minutes. That sex I must say is the best sex of my life.

FYI, she has texted me, "Please come soon. I want that hot cock real bad." Wow! Now I think I'm gonna have sex with her every single day. These are the best moments of my life. I wish you all guys best of luck. May you find a girl/boy soon to fuck as much as you want. My good wishes are always with you.